An Agent is a live-action child agent who tells the Numberjacks the problem.
Agents can be any gender and have any kind of nationality.
Agent Numbers range from 12 to 122.
- There are no Agents whose numbers range from 1 to 11 and past 122.
- 12 is the only Agent whose number is only one word (twelve) and has one syllable.
- 16 is the only Agent to turn to static, as seen in Seven Wonders.
- 18 and 20 are the only Agents who appear outside the diamond screen.
- 101 was the first dark-skinned Agent to appear in the series.
- 39, 49, 57, 77, 91, 121, and 122 are the only agents who appear in only one episode.
- In some episodes, Agents are identified as their incorrect number.