This is a website. Note: Bold text means you can see it and hear it. Italicized text means it can be heard when you click on something.
- 0 likes circles. How many circles can you find? Little circles and big circles.
- How many bottles are there when 1 and 0 stand next each other? #10 green bottles sitting on a wall.
- There's nothing here! Why? 0 has made everything disappear.
Clip from Zero the Hero
- 1 sometimes does naughty things, and is sorry afterwards. (1 sighs)
- Here's Numberjacks 1 who is she with? 1 is with 2 and 3.
- Numberjack 1 is ready to do some jumping. Which Numberjack is behind 1? It's 6.
Clip from Tens Moments
- 2 likes to get out and about. How many big loaves of bread are there? 2.
- Here's 2 with 2's buddy blocks. Why has 3 got more buddy blocks than 2 has? 3 has more buddy blocks than 2 has because 3 is a bigger number.
- What number comes before 2? 1.
Clip from Out For The Count
- I like going on missions. But why are there two yellow number 3s? 6 has been turned into 2 lots of 3, and I'm there as well.
- How many buddy blocks have 3 and 4 got altogether? 7.
- I've got lots of beautiful things. 4 is not one of my beautiful things.
Clip from Being 3
- 4 is going on the clock. Which numbers will 4 go between? 4 comes between 3 and 5.
- 4 likes riding on the model railway. (Train sounds)
- 4 does a good job in the Control Room. What do you think 4 could be looking at? Looking for a 5 to land on...
Clip from 4 He's A Jolly Good Fellow
- 5 loves going on missions. Who is going with 5 today? Me, I'm going with 5 today.
- 5 likes to imagine things. What is special about the number of red flowers? Five red flowers.
- Why does 5 like seeing 4 and 1, and 3 and 2? 4 and 1 make 5, and 3 and 2 make 5.
Clip from Round and Round
- I'm very good at looking carefully. I'm keeping an eye on the Shape Japer.
- I love going out on missions. *toy car revving*
- I love reading. Once upon a time, there was... a Numbertaker!
Clip from Six of One
- Why does 7 like seeing 3 and 4? 3 and 4 make 7.
- Count the seven colours of the rainbow. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.
- What number is two more that 7? 9.
Clip from Seven Wonders
- Why does 8 like playing with 4? 2 lots of 4 make 8.
- 8 is very good at making Brain Gain. *Brain Gain zap sound*
- Why has 8 lined up with 2, 4, and 6? 8 is 2 more than me, and I'm 2 more than 4, and 4 is 2 more than 2.
Clip from May The Fours Be With You
- How many threes make 9? 3 threes make 9.
- 9 is out on a mission. *cat meowing*
- Why does 9 like 4 and 1? 1, 4, and 9 can pile up their buddy blocks to make a square shape.
Clip from Getting Heavy
Spooky Spoon Edit
- Who is 5 firing Brain Gain at? *Spooky Spoon screaming*
- Watch out for Spooky Spoon! *Spooky Spoon theme song*
- Where is Spooky Spoon? It's me, Spooky Spoon!
Clip from Belongings
- Woah it's the Numbertaker! *Numbertaker makes sound*
- It's the Numbertaker's sucker upper! *Sucker upper sounds*
- Watch out for the Numbertaker! *Numbertaker theme song*
Clip from Into the Teens
- Watch out for the Puzzler! *Puzzler theme song*
- Where is 9 hiding from the Puzzler? Nine.
- What is worse than one Puzzler? 2 Puzzlers.
Clip from In Out Shake It All About
Problem Blob Edit
- No-one likes the Problem Blob! *Problem Blob theme song*
- (Can you) Spot the blob of slime? *Splat*
- Count the blobs of slime! Five.
Clip from Forward Thinking
Shape Japer Edit
- What shape is the Shape Japer? A cube.
- What shape is the Shape Japer today? A circle.
- Watch out for the Shape Japer! *Shape Japer theme song*
Clip from Bad Circles
Beat the Shape Japer Edit
The Shape Japer is trying to take some things. You've got to save them before the Shape Japer gets them. Look and listen to find out which things you've got to save. Click on them, and when you've saved them all, click on the Shape Japer to stop her.
Help the Numberjacks to play Thinkyjump. Jump on the things that match and go together.
Beat the Numbertaker Edit
The Numbertaker is trying to take some things. You've got to save them before the Numbertaker gets them. Look and listen to find out which things you've got to save. Click on those things, then click on the Numbertaker when you saved them all.
Hide and Seek Edit
Click on the right cards to find the hidden Numberjacks picture underneath. Listen to which card you have to click on. Try to guess what the hidden picture is and click all the cards to see it.
- The "friends" page is currently removed.