Tens Moments is the 21st episode of Season 1. It originally aired on 26 February 2007 and was not released on DVD.
Zero, One, Three, and Four are playing hide and seek. Three counts while One and Zero find a hiding place, but Four stands still, thinking they're playing Statues. Neither Three nor Four can find One and Zero anywhere in the Gym until they hear the alarm.
Outside, one grumpy mother has turned into ten. Five decides to go out. Next, one mop turns into ten mops. Next every time one skittle pin stays standing up, nine others stand back up. Numberjacks One and Zero cause this to happen. No wonder Three and Four couldn't find them playing hide and seek!
One and Zero come together in the park and one football turns into ten. Three used the Brain Gain Machine to sort everything to normal, but One and Zero now come apart, turning ten things into one! Three uses Brain Gain to keep them together until they tire out and Five takes them home.
While continuing their game of hide and seek, Four asks the viewers to find 10 things on its body.
Numberjacks: 0, 1, 3, 4, 5, 6
Agents: 25, 52, 61, 88
- This is the second and last episode of the series where Numberjacks Zero and One are the only Numberjacks besides the main Numberjacks who are present, the first being The Trouble With Nothing.
- This episode marks Zero's third appearance of the series.
- When the Numberjacks count while Five returns to the sofa with One and Zero, they start with 0.
- However in "The Trouble with Nothing", they start with 1.
- Coincidentally, both episode feature Zero as a Numberjack meanie.
- This is the final time Zero is outside the Numberjacks' Sofa.